Who are we?
We are a company specialized in artificial intelligence and natural language processing. We started in Barcelona and now have a presence in 8 different countries (Spain, USA, Chile, Brazil, Mexico, France, The Netherlands and Singapore).
We love our job, and we have fun doing it. We use our creativity to promote the technological progress of our great clients. We enjoy working daily as part of a gifted team, watching the company grow, and achieving new challenging goals.
For these reasons, we are growing and constantly looking for outstanding people to help us do outstanding things. If you are ready to carry your lightsaber of ingenuity we would love to hear from you!
Would you like to be an Inbentor?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer based in Barcelona to join the development team for one of our most well-known products: the Inbenta Chatbot. The ideal candidate wants to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic and talented colleagues.
You will be part of our product department, working hard with other developers and C-level executives to analyze and develop new advanced functionalities using the latest technologies. With daily meetings, flexible workspaces, control version repositories and scheduled deployments, you will be a valued member of a small, adaptable, international and interdisciplinary team.
We are looking for a candidate who likes working with and researching new technologies and who is interested in developing and implementing new strategies to make our existing software smarter.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating with other teams to make technical and architectural decision making.
- Guiding feature development from initial concept to deployment.
- Working with a stack that includes Laravel, Symphony, and Vue.
- Researching the use of new technologies to improve our software.
- Integrating our software with Third-Party applications.
If you would like to own your projects and are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Telecommunications, Mathematics, Physics).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Experience working with APIs.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Languages: Highly proficient or Native Spanish, professional English (at least First Certificate Level).
- Willingness to improve and openness to unexpected results and solutions.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in downtown Barcelona.
- Rewards for initiative, creativity, imagination and responsibility with fast internal promotions.
- Full training and continuous learning.
- Coordination with our COO and CTO in Silicon Valley and our Head of Product in Barcelona.
- A fast-paced, multilingual, multicultural environment.
- Working with a a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and user experience specialists.
- Good work life balance and a flexible schedule.