We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to complement our team. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with designers, product managers, and analysts to make ideas a reality.
Ideally, you should fit these requirements, but if you are eager to learn and experienced with other stacks, don't be afraid to send us an application.
Be a team player.
Familiar with RESTful API design patterns.
Proficiency in Git.
- Good understanding of prototypal inheritance
Familiar with React (or with Ember, Angular, or Backbone).
- Ability to work on a similar level without frameworks is appreciated as well
- ES6/7 is appreciated but not required
- Redux or any Flux implementation
- Bonus: RxJS, React-Native
Proficiency in CSS.
- Bonus: React Inline-Styling, Styled-Components
Familiar with containers and high-availability apps.
- Bonus: the Docker ecosystem (Docker, Docker Swarm, Docker Machine), Consul
- Reactive programming
- Any experience in DevOps is appreciated
- Any functional programming language
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.