Neuroelectrics, a biomedical company based in Barcelona and Boston (USA), is looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer with an ambitious appetite for continuous improvement. The successful candidate will work at the forefront of applied neuroscience in a medical device company with a focus on bringing new technologies to bear on real-world clinical applications.
We believe we are driving a revolution in how we measure and modulate the activity of our electrical brains, which will have a massive impact on health, wellness, human-computer interaction, and society.
Some of our most intense areas of work:
- Clinically ready wireless EEG and multichannel transcranial brain stimulation
- Biomarkers for neurodegenerative disease diagnosis and prognosis
- Closed-loop neuro-stimulation
The successful candidate will join the software team to support the design and development of innovative solutions to complement our EEG and tES products. Our solutions go from the realm of desktop and mobile applications up to cloud infraestructures aimed at delivering flexible and feature-rich capabilities for researchers, clinicians and patients.
We are looking for Full Stack Engineers who are eager to make an impact on people’s lives. The successful candidate understands and has experience in different areas of development: frontend, backend, API, DB, IoT, microservices, CI-CD. Experience in medical devices (IEC 62304 or similar) is a plus.
- Design, develop and test software solutions both in web and cloud environments, actively participating in key decision making.
- Participate in the design of projects from scratch, taking part in the whole process flow (from conceptualization to production).
- Make proposals for improvement and problem solving, helping to boost your team's technical knowledge.
- Be a key part in the use of good practices, clean testable and reusable code, working under solid concepts
- Design, review and execute test cases for our products
- Collaborate closely with the QA team, ensuring that the appropriate scenarios are tested on the latest build prior to a release
- Become an expert in the functional knowledge of our products
- Work inside a cross-functional team and be involved in the whole development process
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJS, NodeJS, NPM, Express and SQL.
- Experience working in a team with business-driven goals.
- Experience with Gitlab, Github or Bitbucket.
- Experience with unit testing, Test-Driven Development (TDD) etc.
- Experience with Python
- An understanding of Docker, pipelines and E2E testing.
- Experience with Kubernetes and building microservices is a plus.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure is a plus.
- Understanding of engineering best practices: code reuse, API fication, automated testing, continuous integration, etc.
- Experience working with continuous integration scenarios
- Design and procedures documentation
- Project management
- Advanced English language skills in reading, writing and speaking
- Good communication skills to interact internally and externally
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Bonus points for having:
- BDD methodologies
- Experience in development of medical products
11 - 50