Happy Scribe’s mission is to democratise the use of speech to text technology by providing a transcription-as-a-service platform for the research and media communities. After 1.5 years, Happy Scribe has become a leader of this industry. The solution has helped more 50,000 professionals in more than 83 countries by transcribing over 4 million minutes.
What's your mission ?
As Happy Scribe's 3rd developer you will play a major in democratising transcription. You arrived very early in the story and there's a lot to be built.
- Delight Happy Scribe users with new features and products by mastering React, Ruby on Rails and others...
- Make all decisions with the end user at the heart of how your work.
- Bring exciting and new technologies to the table.
Also, as one of the early members of the crew, you'll help us to shape the future of Happy Scribe. We're looking for someone super curious and not afraid to learn about subjects that are outside of the comfort zone.
- Knowledge of React, html, css...
- Knowledge of Ruby, Rails
- Fluent in english
- You love programming
- You are self-driven and eager to learn
A competitive salary and equity
A fulfilling, challenging work, that impacts thousands of people.
One book of your choice each month and free access to e-learning platforms
Fancy dinner once a month
A couple bootcamps by the beach or the mountains per year
Contact our CTO Marc at marc [at] happyscribe.co
About Happy Scribe