Featured in Inc Europe’s 5000 fastest growing companies and fast gaining recognition within the Barcelona startup community, Suntransfers.com is a British-led success story with ambitions to become a leading global player in this dynamic sector.
Due to our continuous growth and success, we are recruiting a talented Full Stack Engineer to join our expanding team.
The successful applicant will work closely with our Lead Developer to build, improve & maintain web based applications. You will be expected to bring new ideas to improve the quality of the code and our architecture.
- Self motivation and ability to multitask between projects.
- Organisational skills are required to deliver projects according to schedule.
- Ability to work closely with other programmers.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Develop cross platform and multi browser compatible solutions
- Optimize page load speed and website performance
- Performance oriented with a focus on maximising conversions
- Adopt a mobile first mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required
- 6+ years experience in web development
- 2+ years experience with PHP >= 5.3
- 4+ years experience in object oriented programming
- 3+ years with SQL databases; design and query optimization
- Passionate to learn new technologies or how to apply business patterns.
- SOLID, Clean Code practitioner, DDD, TDD and Hexagonal Architectures
- Design patterns
- Passionate for improving flow performance.
- Top-Notch tech using babel, webpack, gulp, npm
- Experience creating mashups, widget and external apps.
- Experience with Symfony 2-3, React and AngularJS 1.x
- Solid HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Experience with a VCS (preferably Git)
- Deep knowledge in AngularJS 1.4+ and React 15
- Knowledge of pre-processors (LESS, SASS).
- Knowledge of PWA.
- Amazon Web Services
- Accuracy in user experience.
- Ninja coder
- Ansible, Docker, Vagrant
We are offering:
A fast-paced, challenging environment that’s fun to work in
A chance to work with diverse, passionate colleagues who have a range of skills and experience
A work environment where people respect each other, support each other and have a strong work ethic
To be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits that include 24 days paid holiday (+ bank holidays), social events plus staff & family discounts on our products
We offer the opportunity to join one of the most exciting e-commerce companies in Spain. If you wish to be considered, please send through your CV as soon as possible.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!