Founded in 2006 by 4 Microsoft MVPs, Plain Concepts was created to help companies adopt new technologies aimed at improving their productivity and processes. Our team is made of people passionate about technology who loves helping our clients with their technological challenges. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with them, especially when it comes to the latest innovations.
What we do:
We offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs. We also provide training and workshops always with the latest technologies (including beta versions). We are highly specialized in Microsoft technologies, although not all of our ecosystem is limited to it.
Our tech team is guided by a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement, keen to learn and motivated self-starter who loves a challenge. We encourage our teams to be involved on the decision making process of their projects.
As one of our Full Stack Developer you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, taking care of the software engineering challenges associated with web development. You will take part in challenging projects using cutting edge technologies. We're looking for a passionate Sofware Engineer with a strong background in Microsoft technologies.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Participate in the design of projects from scratch, taking part in the whole process flow (from conceptualization to production).
- Design, develop and test software solutions both in web and cloud environment; actively participating in key decision making.
- Make proposals for improvement and problem solving, helping to boost your team technical knowledge.
- Be a key part in the use of good practices, clean and reusable code, working under SOLID concepts.
- You embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.
- Enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a talent for taking it on and making it happen.
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies but also on the interpersonal level. You can ask and give feedback.
- You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- You are a team player with a pro-active and can-do attitude.
- At least 3 years of experience working in .NET environment.
- Knowledge in web development and architectures.
- Experience in Cloud (we work mostly with Azure but AWS works as well).
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge in CI/CD application as an indispensable part of software development.
- Ability to analyse and make technical decisions at any point in the project.
- Nice to have: experience/knowledge in development with React, Angular or Vue.
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Being part of an agile and international team
- Being part of one of the Best Place to Work companies
- Continuous training
- Latest technological tools
- Flexible working hours
Plain Concepts is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Plain Concepts
Specialists in disruptive developments in Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud, the mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology.
Awarded in 2016 as Microsoft Partner of the Year, we currently have over 300 employees, reaching a milestone in the technology sector by having 12 professionals recognized as Microsoft MVPs and more than a dozen certifications at the business level.
With presence in USA, UAE, UK, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands, we have developed more than 2000 projects for companies belonging to all types of sectors such as BBVA, Microsoft, Acciona, Infojobs Brazil, Repsol, EDP, Telefónica, Asisa, Aenor, GroupM or IE.
Plain Concepts is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft AI Partner, Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner in Europe and the USA, the only one in Spain, and has been recognized as Best Place to Work for two consecutive years.