We are launching the first version of our groundbreaking ticketing sales channel. We already have 2 external development teams working on it and we are looking for an experienced Full Stack developer and Project Manager who helps us tend to the quality of development of the external teams.
You will report directly to our CTO and will be the main point of contact with our development teams. Team will be based in Barcelona but the right candidate could be based in a different city.
The Full Stack Developer:
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for the product quality control and has to be capable of auditing and assessing the quality of the solutions (code) delivered by the development teams.
By maintaining a good oversight on the whole project, you will need to be able to successfully suggest architecture, language and development ideas to build and iterate on our product.
You will be in charge of explaining flaws and problems to developers and deliver all the documentation needed to control that what developers deliver is exactly what we need.
· Define in-depth the technical requirements of each project iteration
· Control regularly (weekly) that deliveries achive our objetitves of cost, scope, quality and time
· Measure key project metrics and tests against releases and plan iterations accordingly
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering or related field of study.
· 3+ years' experience in project management at an ecommerce company and team management skills.
· Previous ticketing or travel sales experience as a plus.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
TIKETBLOK is the app that revolutionize the way we buy tickets: Power to the people!
What can we offer
We anticipate 6h/week of work for at least 3 months.