If you like challenges and enjoy owning your code from design to production this is your opportunity! At Smadex we are looking for 5 experienced Full Stack Developer.
What is Smadex?
Smadex is a cutting edge ad-tech company, we process more than 1 million ad-requests per second having to reply in less than 100ms. Every day we generate several TBs of data that need to be processed, analyzed, aggregated, and sent as feedback to all the real-time components.
Our tech stack is 100% based on AWS, having more than 600 instances running in 4 different regions.
We are advocates of the “you build it, you run it” philosophy, at Smadex every developer owns its code from design to production!
Technologies: Java, NodeJS, C, Redis, AWS (most of the available services), Nginx, Druid, MySQL, Memcache, Apache Hollow and much more :)
Full Stack Developer’s mission at Smadex:
- Actively participate in the design and development of the main web application used in-house and also exposed to Smadex clients
- End-to-end ownership of the entire application lifecycle, from designing to developing, deploying, and monitoring once live
- Work closely with our product, sales, and operations teams in order to understand their needs and how they can be fulfilled using technology
- Help to identify bottlenecks both in the technology and usage of the application and remove them
Minimum technical skills:
- +3yrs of experience working on complex web applications (design, development and maintenance)
- +3yrs of experience working with NodeJS (ES6 preferable) - Experience working with REST API frameworks will be valuable
- Experience working with AngularJS (any version) - Any other framework experience such as VueJS or React will be valuable too.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing unit and end-to-end UI test suites.
- Ability to design and implement good-looking interfaces using bootstrap. Attention to small details is key.
- Experience measuring and optimizing single web application performance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and a sense of accountability
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company
- Structured and analytical
- Excellent English
- Able to mentor less experienced team members
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment
- Comfortable balancing trade-offs between technical, analytical and product needs
If this sounds like you, we need to talk!!!
What's in it for you:
Competitive salary, the opportunity to have a real impact on one of the hottest startups in Barcelona and Europe, flexible working hours, an exceptional work environment with friendly peeps from more than 22 different nationalities, opportunity to be part of an agile team with a strong focus on innovation and technology, team building events, continuous development of your knowledge about the industry!