FareHarbor, a Booking.com Company, is looking for a full time, on-site full-stack engineer to join our product team in Amsterdam. We’re a quickly growing company with a robust product that tens of thousands of people use to run their businesses every day.
- Own the spec, design, and implementation of features in our large scale, highly dynamic web application.
- Collaborate with other product team members to gather requirements, refine designs, tackle technical challenges, resolve issues, and launch features.
- Work across the stack to develop scalable, performant, well-tested solutions.
- Improve our massive suite of automated tests.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Have 2+ years experience working with a production codebase.
- Have experience working with frameworks like AngularJS and Django.
- Care about solving problems and doing right by our users.
- Be able to think holistically from a product standpoint.
- Be eager to learn whatever necessary to tackle problems head-on.
- Be passionate about getting things right.
- Be comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Be open to agile development methodologies.
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40 hours per week).
- Commuting allowance: Pension Plan
- Discounted Health Insurance Benefit
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- Central Amsterdam Location
- Social Hours & Events