Predina is a venture funded UK based company using deep learning for good. We use deep learning and machine learning to predict and prevent the risk of road accidents in real-time based on contextual data.
Our technology can be applied to save lives for cyclists, car drivers, logistics, insurance (commercial and consumer drivers), smart cities and autonomous vehicles.
As a member of our founding team, we will give you tremendous ownership and responsibility. We are looking for a full stack engineer (who will be primarily responsible for building/optimising our backend architecture so that our risk predictions (and applications) are fast, reliable, inexpensive and scalable globally.
For the right candidate, this will be an exciting challenge as we are pulling multiple streams of complex data to make real time predictions globally across potentially millions of users.
OUR TECH STACK
- Has Microservices architecture experience
- Has experience with AWS or another cloud computing system (GCP, Azure etc)
- Good experience with databases
- Has experience with different data technologies (e.g. Spark, MongoDB, ...)
- Is result oriented
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience working in a startup (or similar environment)
- Experience of building real time applications
- Experience building GIS or mapping applications
- Experience building mission critical software
Here’s a sample of the work you’d potentially be doing at Predina: https://goo.gl/YrJeUG - P.S: You are not meant to complete it, it's a sample that you can play with, to get a feel of the work we do at Predina.
We take tremendous pride in the quality of our work.
We work hard but don't take ourselves too seriously
We question traditions and don't do things that are the norm
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Be a part of the founding team building breakthrough technology to save lives globally.
Bi-weekly team events
“Training budget” to help you improve and grow as a professional
If you think this sounds like an interesting challenge, we'd love to tell you more.
About Predina Tech