Stuart is the on-demand urban logistics service that will transform our daily lives. We are helping people and businesses to move goods through cities faster and cheaper than anyone ever imagined. Led by an all-star team with Clément Benoit (Resto-in) and Benjamin Chemla (Citycake.fr), Stuart set up shop in Paris, London and Barcelona in 2015, with Brussels, Berlin, Madrid, and other cities following fast.
We are a fast growing group of free-thinking designers, engineers and startup enthusiasts who love to invent new and improved ways of doing things. From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers, our strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, enriching our unique team.
Want to be a part of this revolution? We are currently looking for a Frontend Integrator inBarcelona. You have an eye for clean code and a passion for design? Then you are the perfect captain to take over our corporate website!
What you will do?
- Own the frontend of all static websites, including stuart.com
- Work on the redesign of stuart.com
- Integrate the redesign of the help center
- Work on our API documentation website
- Promote great UX throughout the company
- Stay on top of latest trends in the frontend and design sphere
- Continue to grow and learn full stack and frontend development through peer mentorship and collaboration
Who are you?
- Fluent in English
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Strong frontend knowledge, including responsive web development
- Passion for design or even design background
- Good knowledge in UX
The icing on the cake?
- Very attractive compensation package
- Have a real impact
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Be right there from the start of a success story
- Extras like flexible working hours, catered lunch, gym membership, ping pong table, private health insurance…
We want you to take on a role you love and we want to offer you a place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
So if you feel like there is a fit, apply! Get in touch with us and hit that button. We would love to hear more about you!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.