Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a tech lead to join the five members of the frontend team. We need somebody that is willing to grow within the team taking the team to the next tech level.
If you're smart, like to get stuff done, have great energy, can't think about a system without a CI/CD pipeline and you want to thrive in a fast paced environment, we are on sync
Must have skills:
- Strong knowledge on good practices, testing, design patterns and architectures
- Deep knowledge on Angular (>= 2) , Angular CLI, SSR, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Webpack, Typescript and NodeJS
- Deep knowledge on GraphQL, Apollo Angular and Type GraphQL
- Deep knowledge on VanillaJS
- Deep knowledge on responsive design
- You are highly experienced working on agile methodology
- Deep knowledge on server configuration(NGINX), Docker and Ansible.
- You are proficient in business English
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experienced working through cross-browser compatibility issues
- You are highly productive, self-starter and self-motivated
Skills that might be helpful:
- Familiar with VueJS or ReactJS
- You are experienced on Wordpress plugin development
- Familiar with Redis
- Familiar with JIRA
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!