- Experienced building responsive web services, experience with at least one frontend framework
- Able to design and code front-end web app / UI elements
- Will confidently pick the stack we use for the UI (our backend is Google; including BiqQuery, Storage and Compute Engine, with backend coding in Python and Linux Shell/Bash)
- Good with data and strong with representing data visually
- Experienced using high-performance data visualisation libraries such as D3.js.
- Able to work autonomously and to drive the project - be proactive with ideas. We have opinions but tell us what needs to be done to make them even better!
- A passionate individual who is excited by the idea of joining a growth stage start-up
- Nice to have: Understanding of the advertising landscape and the metrics that come with it
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work with the machine learning engineers to explain the results of the models in a way that is readily understandable and engaging
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with a strong presence, innovative outlook and a unique market position
- An inspiring and positive environment, working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- We're a small team so lots of potential to have an impact
- A great office location
- Competitive salary plus additional performance-related rewards
- 25 days’ annual leave
We’re a London (Old Street) based early-phase startup focused on changing the way digital advertising is bought, measured, and executed using Machine Learning. We use advertiser’s first-party data to predict customer behaviour and then send these users to different advertising platforms (focus is on Facebook/Instagram and Google) for our clients (the advertiser) to target.
With several clients under our belt and just ahead of our Series A fundraise and we want to create a platform so our clients can see how well they’re performing at the click of a mouse. It will also pave the way allowing us to tune and flex our machine learning framework with ease so that our customers see and get even more value. With all this, it’s vital that backend complexity becomes frontend simplicity.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail email@example.com with your application, résumé and any project if you can share them.