Responsibilities include implementing visual elements that ensure easy user interactions with the platform. You will bridge the gap between the visual interface and server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both front and back end sides. This is a challenging position and an amazing opportunity for someone with strong software development skills to shape the future of our platform, as you’ll help to define how the application looks and functions.
- Front end development from A-Z on the Actimo core platform ensuring the best possible customer experience
- Scoping and building the frontend in order to secure a fast and smooth user experience
- Maintaining the platform and at the same time challenge/enhance the existing set-up
- Develop and implement new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Optimizing project flows by collaborate with other team members and partners
- Take charge of the frontend part of the full stack and contribute to an agile and efficient development team.
Desired Skills and requirements
- 4 years+ of work experiences with front-end development with relevant tools and methods to create superior solutions.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS (experience with pre-processors like Sass or Less is a plus)
- Extensive experience with front end frameworks like Angular 1 and 2, ReactJS, or others is a must
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Extensive experience with building usability
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js or Webpack.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- High English proficiency both in writing and speaking is a must
- Permission to work within the EU
Benefits and perks
At Actimo, we ask a lot from our team members, but we also give a lot back by offering:
- A competitive base salary, plus participation in company warrant programme
- Private health insurance
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people in a fun but intensely professional office environment
- Flexible working hours and a very good work-life balance
- Trips to our head office in Copenhagen
- Personal and professional development through company sponsored conferences and various training courses
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference!
Preferred personal profile
At Actimo we have a strong commitment to our four core values: Engaging, Easy, Effective and Fast. It’s essential that you recognize yourself in these values and see them as an integral part of tech: Colleagues should experience you as engaging in what you do and in their business; you are easy to communicate with; you are effective and get things done on time and lastly; you understand the need for speed in most business interactions.
To succeed, strong team play spirit is vital. Most likely you are a go-to guy within your field of expertise, and people trust you. You understand the importance of your own contribution as well as the reasons for the success of the entire team and the full stack.
So, if you find the challenge interesting, join us for an amazing journey!