Sound good so far?
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Design new features from a user experience point of view;
- Agree the technical implementation with involved component owners and estimate its work effort;
- Plan, implement, test and demonstrate new product features;
- Contribute your sense of UI design and your graphical skills;
- Work on further usability or performance improvements including bug fixes;
- Support the full product cycle from development to production;
- Take over responsibility for the success of projects within an self-empowered team;
- Enable team members to raise software development standards
‘Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.’
Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics.
At TomTom, you can.
What we are looking for:
- Profound knowledge and use of HTML5 and CSS;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), being able to communicate in more major languages is a plus;
- Great communicator who likes to work with all kind of stakeholders;
- Analytic, goal-oriented, quality-focused, yet still agile person who likes to work with software engineers;
There is no set route to become Senior Frontend Engineer at TomTom Telematics. The skills and experiences quoted above will help you to become the successful candidate for this role. However if you are not the 100% on each and every skill we mention, you should still apply if you think you can convince us that you have the the talent!
What you can expect:
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for WEBFLEET, TomTom’s leading fleet management system.
Let’s not forget the good stuff
- Competitive base salary with a bonus scheme
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan (after 6 months contract)
- Lunch Vouchers
- 50% discount on purchase of TomTom products;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing business unit within TomTom. It’s main SaaS platform WEBFLEET supports over 47.000 business customers worldwide to realize substantial operational performance improvement. With a strategy of indirect and direct sales as well as M&A, TomTom Telematics grows with more than 30% yearly. Would you like to be part of a team that challenges itself to outperform daily and contribute to growing a new (SaaS for Business) market?
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
We would like to meet you!
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.