//Who We Are//
For the past year, we've been working on Wemote: a job matchmaking platform to provide more accessibility to remote opportunities. 🌐Think of Match.com + LinkedIn + ML = Wemote. Our matching process is 100% free and anonymous. Only the remote candidates and our team will be the ones to know that they are exploring for new remote potentials. In addition, we shortlist the remote companies that are willing to pay for the remote candidate’s target salary for interview introductions.
//Who Are We Looking For To Join Our Team//
We do not care if you are a “rock-star,” “ninja,” or “guru,” all that we care about is that you are passionate about your craft and confident in your skill set on the front-end.
- Ideate. Create. Innovate.
- Build and scale the front end of our web application
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
-3+ years of front end development or web development experience
- Thorough understanding with CSS methodologies and SASS/LESS structure
- Experience with React, Angular, and/or Vue.js and front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning (i.e Git) and browser testing and debugging
- A firm grasp of data structure and algorithm fundamentals and how to apply them in real-world applications
- Experience delivering libraries or features to other developers (APIs, platforms, libraries)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Passionate about remote work
- We do not care if you have a degree or not. All we care is that your are passionate in your craft
- $85,000 - 160,000 USD
- Unlimited vacation
- Company retreats
- Remote work reimbursement
//How to Apply//
We will only consider applicants who signs up & utilizes our matching platform at
*We want to ensure that we are matched based on qualifications and not on immutable characteristics such as your race and gender. If we are meant to be then we will match there~