Are you looking for a new job that is both challenging and exciting? Are you full of ambition and want to make a difference? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? Then twago is the right place for you!
twago is a successful, internationally active IT-Start-Up on its way to become an established online company. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
We are currently looking for a committed and experienced Frontend Engineer. If you have a high passion for user experience driven web development, possess a great degree of self- motivation and enjoy working with a team of smart, fun people then this could be your next career opportunity.
- As Frontend Engineer you will have a major responsibility for our Frontend Development
- You will have an essential role in the process of delivering meaningful products and features
- You will be backed up by an experienced, high-performing development team
What you should bring in:
- Desire to deliver an excellent user experience across desktop and mobile clients (responsive design is a big plus)
- Expert in markup and styling implementation, using the best of HTML5 and CSS3
- Affinity for a balance between pixel perfection results and graceful degradation
- Experienced user of SCSS/SASS/LESS, or similar sustainable styling systems
- Proficiency in front-end performance optimization techniques
- Experience with distributed software development, including version control
- Neither designer nor hacker, your skills bridge many areas and defy a label
- Desire to work closely with your colleagues, move your team forward and make your team greater than the sum of the individuals
- 3 years of full-time work experience delivering world-class web applications
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related academic area, or equivalent work experience
- Some experience in SEO, backend development (Java, JSP) and design (AdobePhotoShop, Illustrator and Fireworks) is a plus
- A public portfolio of relevant work that your are proud to share
- Excellent written communication and documentation abilities in English
- An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up
- A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
- Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
Please send your application – resume, certificates, and a cover letter with your availability and salary expectations – to Laura Christenhuß at email@example.com.