Your mission will consist of helping us to build the future of Happy Scribe. You’ll be responsible for building cross-device experiences with cutting-edge web performances. You will also be responsible for optimizing our current solution. Above all, the end user will be at the heart of how you design our products and will be at the heart of the next product we want to launch.
You always want to offer the most efficient, reliable and ergonomic web applications possible.
By joining Happy Scribe today, you will actively contribute to brainstorming, technology roadmap, and strategy sessions.
- Being a motivated and talented engineer
- Knowledge of React, HTML, CSS, React & Markup languages
- Knowledge of Ruby & Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- Fluent in English. (Another language is a +)
- Ability to work with a remote team.
- Being self-driven and eager to learn
- Willing to travel on a monthly basis.
What We're Building
Happy Scribe’s mission is to democratize the use of speech to text technology. We provide a transcription-as-a-service platform for the research and media communities. It all started when André was too busy (or lazy) to transcribe a few interviews for an academic research at Dublin City University. With Marc, his housemate, they started to work on a solution using voice recognition tech that would help researchers and journalists.
About Happy Scribe