Join Ohpen, FinTech’s most exciting and fastest growing company and start working on our ruthlessly efficient, cloud-based core banking engine. Do career-defining work and join the sharpest minds in the business as we write the future of banking and the end of legacy infrastructure. Do you seek a key part of a success story, starting from scratch? Good. Our Barcelona team is growing fast, yet we’ve only just begun.
Your mission is to, together with your multidisciplinary team of Software Developers, Functional Testers, QA Automation Engineers, Cloud Engineers and Product Owners, build an entirely new application in a serverless (AWS) infrastructure. You and your team will work fully DevOps, in a dynamic start-up environment, so you will be successful only when you work autonomously and own what you build.
You will arm yourself with bleeding edge technologies: if a new tool is released on Monday, you’ll demo it on Friday. You’ll be curious, unafraid and setting a precedent in front end development.
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience in front end development;
- You consider Web Components and Bootstrap to be basics;
- You’ve got working experience with/a huge interest in AWS;
- You work autonomously and you’re confident in your own decisions;
- You’re filled with creativity and ideas, and you have the communication skills to put them forward;
- You score bonus points if you have experience within a DevOps way of working.
- At Ohpen we don’t work towards deadlines, we work towards perfection;
- Ohpen represents the future of banking IT, not the past. You will be setting precedent, not following it;
- You will be expected to take initiative and responsibility: there is no leaning back at Ohpen.
- We didn’t start Ohpen to be just another company. We started Ohpen to be amazing. You will be exposed to an unrivalled mix of talents and specialisations;
- As there’s not much yet in place, you can almost start from scratch;
- We will offer all resources to make your mission a success.
For safety reasons, we ask you to upload your resume, cover letter, et cetera in PDF-format.