Our ideal Frontend Engineer is:
- Based in Amsterdam or able to move on short notice (VISA provided)
- PASSIONATE and fun!
- Self starter
- Proficient in the English language
- 5+ years of experience
- More than comfortable working with an entire FOSS product and microservice architecture (no microservice experience required).
-The primary objectives are developing the frontend of our dashboard (Heroku like dashboard) and hub (like Docker Hub).
- Develop high quality, performant, maintainable and testable applications
- Working closely with experienced product & design teams to build intuitive experiences in a highly-visible environment.
- Own major projects and features from design phase to coding, testing, delivery.
- Find and help fix stability, scalability, performance issues, cross browser compatibility, Web standards and interoperability.
- Experience with devops tools is preferred but not required.
- You have a sense of humor, maybe even enjoy a bit of sarcasm, and enjoy a diverse atmosphere and possess excellent team-working skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
You'll be tasked with:
- Being a key member and owner in the development and design of new projects
- Brainstorming and whiteboarding with your colleagues about architecture decisions and help work them out
- Continuously work to improve development work in all areas (coding, tools, process, testing, etc.)
- Be a technical, “go to” for the team/ organization to help business create efficient and effective requirements.
- A chance to make your mark in a rapidly evolving industry and grow with a fast scaling team/product
- Flexible hours and an open vacation policy
- Company Equity
- Friday borrel with colleagues
- Office in a historical building in the center of Amsterdam with a private garden to work in
- Company boat
- Exposure to conferences & potential travel
- New friends (we think we’re pretty cool)!
- Competitive salary