We are revolutionizing communications between people and computers, allowing people to communicate naturally with machines, using state-of-the-art technology in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Our proprietary software innovates in Natural Language Processing (NLP), using Deep Learning and other Machine Learning methods. We develop solutions in areas such as:
– Voice biometrics
– Speech recognition
– Text-To-Speech voices
– Speech & Text Analytics (Conversational sensors)
– Virtual Assistants and Chatbots
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Currently we are hiring a FrontEnd/UX Developer to join our team in Barcelona city (Av.Roma, 157 1º)
You will be part of a highly experienced team in assistant chat technologies and all the implied parts, such as Natural Language Understanding, Knowledge Management, Artificial Intelligence, and domain specific projects customized for some of our clients. You will be in charge of helping us to implement some new and refreshing look and feel for our interfaces (the final interfaces the user will be interacting with).
You will also be in charge of assisting the rest of the team in the User Experience field, so we can all together build interfaces that our users can use and love, and you will also interact with other Verbio teams within multidisciplinary projects to enhance the integration of the technologies into broader solutions.
We use a vast amount of different technologies to make sure every piece of our system and infrastructure is optimized for performance
We most definitely want you if…
- Design and assist in the process of creating new User Interfaces for our products.
- Participate in the implementation of those designs.
- Help us build great user experiences
- Join the team in the amazing process of learning the latest frontend technologies
Skills and Experience
- Computer or Multimedia Engineering Degree (or similar qualification)
- Git usage
- Responsive website design skills
- Cross-browser testing skills (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, different operating systems…).
- A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces
Nice to have
- AI experience
- Familiarity with NodeJS
- Familiarity with real-time communication mechanisms such as WebSockets and WebRTC
- JIRA experience
- Testing experience
- ReactJS experience (integration with redux would be nice to have
Primary Languages, Frameworks and Libraries (to work with)
- NodeJS (Hapi, Express…)
- WebSockets (socket.io)
– Work with the best. We try hard to be excellent every day.
– We thrive on innovation and good ideas.
– Being a key member in the team, within an ideal environment for learning and growing.
– Flexible working hours
– Some remote work