We are looking for a ReactJS developer responsible for the client side of our product. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a reactive web app that contains responsive charts and graphics. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few templates. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
PacketAI builds AI-powered automation solutions for IT infrastructures. We use cutting edge ML and AI techniques to make sense of Terabytes of IT data in order to automate and optimize IT services. The users of your work will be thousands of IT geeks, devOps teams and system engineers around the world.
This is a great opportunity to get more exposure to the artificial intelligence sector, and define the design direction of this new field.
● Primary responsibility: Produce a responsive web app interface using ReactJS
● Work at a fast space - and knowing when and where to provide polish and detail, and when to take more time developing a design solution.
● Take ownership of a crucial part of our product: the user interface
● Have worked with React at least 2 years creating beautiful products and websites
● HTML5, CSS3, and SCSS are second nature to you
● Have a demonstrable history of converting ideas and design into code
● Understanding of what it takes to build awesome, user-oriented apps, including UX/UI design
● Ability to quickly execute, and turn ideas or sketches into code, as well as iterating fast on previous code (and polishing it)
● A collaborative and open mindset, with strong communication skills
● Ability and desire to keep up with the latest dev trends
● A keen eye for aesthetics, with a bias towards simplicity / minimalism.
● Are ready to take ownership of something new
It would be great if you also have some of the below:
● Good, extensive knowledge of the ELK stack, or at least Elasticsearch
● Worked with component libraries such as StoryBook
● Worked with design tools such as Zeppelin, Invision or Sketch
● Experience working with Python
● Dabbled with some of the tools we use such as Now.sh or NextJS
We also have great perks:
● Awesome compensation package
● Health coverage for you and your family.
● A choice of brand new laptops
● Free lunch allowance,
● Weekly meals / drinks
● Spacious office in the heart of Paris with easy transport links
● We know coffee is life. Our building has multiple coffee machines, free of charge
JOIN OUR MISSION
At PacketAI, we are a team of engineers and researchers with a mission to build autonomous IT infrastructures. We believe in a world where IT infrastructures do not require humans to manage them. A world where IT problems are somebody else’s problem, that is, AI. We are creating that world, join us.