Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
We live and breathe to connect people to the videos that matter.
If you are tired of taking care of legacy code and want to work with cutting-edge technologies, our Partner Product Tribe are growing and expanding our Front End Team. We are excited about the new era of innovation and we are looking for motivated, passionate React.js developers to take our Partner MVP Experience to the next level!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop new user-specific functionalities/features for all devices: desktop, tablets and mobile web.
- Contribute to the new state of the art user experience cross devices using feedback from our global audience.
- Optimize the current codebase and maintain it while proposing new evolutions for our framework.
- Enforce best practices (tests, coding guidelines, continuous deployment).
- Mentor other developers by sharing experience
- React experience (Professional or Personal)
- NPM, Webpack
- Minimum 2 years of experience working within a similar environment (eg. huge traffic website)
- Responsive design
- Best practice orientated, Test driven, Using ES5/ES6, write documentation
- Excellent Communication skills in English as we are a super fun international team.
Culture is really important to us here at Dailymotion. We are looking for someone cool and creative who really wants to grow with our new team and product. So we are looking for someone who is :
- Passion for web development
- Motivated, proactive
- Culture of sharing knowledge
- Team player
- Exprerience working with Jira, NodeJS, GraphQL
- Github account with side projects
Location: Paris (France)
Start Date: depending on your availabilitiesContract Type: Full-time and Permanent contract