What you tell your friends you do:
"Many times I feel like an explorer in the jungle, discovering new lands of technology and innovative products. Other times I feel like an archeologist translating mysterious hieroglyphics when I am learning a new framework or using a new SaaS provider. What makes me wake up every morning is living in a culture of continuous learning and improvement, quality, innovation, led by the philosophy that work can be serious, but should be fun also!
What you will really be doing with your team:
You will be part of our agile, multidisciplinary UX team. We are very proud of the excellent standard of technical knowledge and skills we maintain but are even more proud of the open and human environment in which we work. Our diversity makes us who we are and, from the beginning, you will have a powerful voice as part of our team.
- We keep the team in sync with daily meetings and a common Scrum board.
- Quality is part of our core values, so best practices are a must.
- Collaborate with design, marketing and other development teams to create a user-friendly web experience and apps.
Any day in your team:
- 09:00 - 09:30*: Review wireframes designed by UX colleagues to estimate the possible technical constrains.
- 09:30 - 09:45: Juan sent an interesting article in Teams about functional languages war: ELM versus ReasonML.
- 09:45 - 10:15: Grab a coffee and update our Scrum board and talk with your team about the tasks you worked on last week and what are you going to work on this week.
- 10:15 - 13:00: Develop a micro interaction for the website with an amazing animation.
- 13:00 - 14:00: Take your meal card and have lunch. Enjoy a coke with a colleague or a game on our arcade machine
- 14:00 - 15:00: One of the designers has sent you some UI adjustments using Zeplin to make that landing page we are working on awesome.
- 15:00 - 17:40: Work on the integration of an external Marketing tool for the website.
- 17:40 - 17:50: Push a release to our test environment, finish up some work. Share an article with the designers and the rest of the Front-end developers: Have you seen this new cool website?
- 17:50*: Talk about our coming team building event. It will be awesome!
* Flexible schedule (from 7.30-10.00 to 16.30-19.00) and Friday until 15.00.
Types of projects we work on:
- Build kick-ass landing pages: Work on the design UX & Design team has prepared for you to not only look nice but convert prospects into leads, using solid technology.
- Maintenance and improvement of the existing website.
- Develop Payvision’s own Design System for other teams/projects to use its components.
- Integrate 3rd party Marketing tools: we want to know everything about our users, that’s why we have to rely on other tools to analyze our websites, test and improve the experience.
- Integration with in-house built tools: The user journey doesn’t stop on our websites, after, the user can board himself and/or access our reporting tools, technical documentation portals, etc.
- Experience based on HTML5, SCSS and JS (both vanilla and any framework)
- Passion for translating UX designs in astonishing user experience
- Add and manage content (SEO oriented) across markets
- Experience working with CMS systems
- Pride of using software development best practices
- Enjoy working in an agile collaborative environment
- Share the last technologies that you have used for a new project with the department
What we offer:
- Mediors: 30-40K / Seniors: 40-50K.
- Remote work twice a week.
- Flexible schedule (from 7:30 to 10:00 to 16.30-19:00 and Fridays until 15.00 as it´s time to have a long weekend!)
- Meal card. 9€ per day.
- Medical insurance.
- Transport card or parking spot.
- The positive spirit within a top-notch international team.
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape.
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment.
- Continuous learning: free English classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for book or online training sites.
- An unbeatable environment (rest area with videogames, free coffee/tea/fruits, no dress code).
- Team buildings and regular parties.
Our screening process:
We’re dedicated to working ethically and with transparency in the world of payments. That’s why you’ll also play an important role when joining us by completing pre-employment screening. This is part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and skilled colleagues. That means the screening can include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending us a self-declaration form and statement of good conduct. Thanks for your collaboration!