It’s a team effort
If you want to be part of an engineering team working on an innovative product that cares about each other and our code base, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
This role will be primarily focused on the front-end with our modern stack (NodeJS, React, Redux, Enzyme). You will be expected to work on some of our API’s in a full stack capacity as well.
- Own the front-end development for our existing BotXO web app to build an excellent user experience that our customers love to use and manage their bots on a regular basis.
- Participate in an engineering team that performs thorough code reviews and frequent deploys that are well tested. GitLab continuous deployment tools.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration with your fellow engineers and other cross functional partners.
- Comfortable with diving into projects that may involve some Python or Node.js/Express
- Open to mentoring, pairing, and teaching other junior engineers on the team in addition to learning from more senior engineers.
- Help improve our engineering processes and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications and services, preferably in the consumer space.
- Motivated to work in a goal-oriented and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Some knowledge of at least one Single Page Application (SPA) framework (React/Flux/Redux or Angular).
- Experience with responsive design and webPack.
- A believer in testing, especially unit tests and automated solutions. Knowledge of Enzyme and experience with Sentry will be much appreciated.
- Knowledge of front-end performance optimization.
- Knowledge of Aiohttp, Django, Django REST framework.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines and tools. GitLab.
- AWS, Docker, Elastic Search, Elastic beanstalk.
- Some back end development knowledge(Basic) on Python
- Experience with tools such as NPM, Webpack, Babel, …
How to apply
To apply for this position please tap the pink Apply button.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!