FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data.
At Geoblink we are proud to say that we use the latest technologies to find awesome solutions to real world problems businesses face when trying to expand. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that not only provides lots of awesome statistics but also a great user experience.
About The CORE Team
Currently we are a team of 4 who have worked super hard to build robust systems using an SOA approach that allows us to perform multiple deployments per day. We ❤️ monitoring, pull requests, continuous deployment, automated testing and Cachopo.
We’ve built everything using Node.js, Angular, Vue.js and PostgreSQL, although our architecture is still very much language-agnostic. We want to maintain the philosophy of using the right tool not sticking to the status quo. In general we like to move fast but with emphasis on the design of our architecture so that it’s simple and scalable. Our mother’s would say that we write clean, high-quality, modular code to produce great software that solves the needs of our clients.
About The Job
Although we have called the position Frontend Developer, as the whole stack is in JS, you can do some backend from time to time if you want to broaden your skills. We like people who like to get stuck in! On a day-to-day basis you could be doing anything from writing components (it's components all the way down) to creating awesome graphs, or persisting user’s session...it is trickier than it sounds! As our product is a pure SPA web application you won't just be creating webforms. Should you join our team you would be using BEM and SASS so that all of our CSS code is reusable and has no global collisions. 😉
Who We Are Looking For
Some Other Things What Would Be Nice To See
If you can, without a doubt say that your code is always clean, can be read like a book and at a macro level you split the code into independent components with clear and orthogonal responsibilities then we would love to hear from you.
- You understand and like CSS. You can explain Flexbox to a kid and you know five ways to center text in a div.
- You are a curious and driven person. You might not know how a == 1 && a == 2 can be true but you are keen on learning why.
- You are fluent in English.
Perks of the job
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some off the best minds in the industry.
- Flexible work schedule or ability to work from home whenever you want.
- Opportunities to learn and grow in your professional career quickly. We are open to use new technologies when they have a positive impact.
- Blameless environment. Whenever we screw up, we try to understand what failed in the process in order to improve it.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going.
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, draft beer, etc.
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work.
- Awesome offices in the heart of Chamberí.
- And much much more!
Geoblink company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.