We’re looking for exceptional developers to join our engineering team and help us build out our next generation of web applications which will power our innovative enterprise recruitment software. The existing application is written in AngularJS and connects to our NodeJS microservice backend architecture. You will be helping the team to re-architect this system using micro web applications using modern frameworks like AngularJS and ReactJS.
The right engineer will:
- have a passion to learn and develop personally,
- have experience of HTML5 and CSS3,
- be familiar with RESTful services,
- be able to translate design requirements into functional front end code,
- have experience of working in teams,
- understand Agile development principles.
At Beamery you will:
- learn to build beautiful, scalable products and become an expert in Front End development,
- gain experience working with AngularJS (and possibly React),
- work with senior engineers to learn and hone your skills,
- work as part of an Agile team with support from Product and Design,
- have access to in-house training course as well as external conferences and workshops.
- Ownership. Everyone gets stock options.
- Learning. Dedicated learning time every week, with budgets for resources, books and conferences.
- Wellness. Gym discounts, coffee and whatever you need to keep you at your best.
- [Insert other generic startup perks]. Yes we have those... but what's more important are the three points above. A team that gets shit done, and has more fun doing it. More than any ping pong tournament (although we do get competitive at that too).
We started Beamery on the simple idea that online you are not a Candidate or a Customer - you are both. Companies have become very sophisticated at selling products and building customer relationships online, while Recruiting has not changed.
This led us to create a platform that brings predictive marketing and data-science to recruitment, empowering companies to treat candidates like customers.