Are you looking to make your mark on a remarkable new product? One that will potentially be seen and experienced by millions of users? Are you someone that would love to work at the bleeding edge of spatial technology and create immersive VR experiences on a truly innovative platform?
We’re looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our small cross-functional engineering team and be part of a fast-growing, fully funded startup. We’re after someone who is enthusiastic, passionate about technology and gets features into production.
Now is an exciting time to join us in a disruptive, technology focused business with big ambitions for the next 12 months.
- Develop complex cross-platform web-apps using Node, React and Redux
- Build apps using modern web development workflows (Babel, Webpack)
- Support and work with other senior developers to ensure standards stay high and keep getting higher
- Be an active member of the Frontend development team, improving the code base through pull requests and suggesting new tools, technologies and ways of working
- Work with the Product Owner and the Tech Lead to prioritise features and improvements
Pupil is changing the world of data capture, creating immersive 3D experiences through revolutionary technology. See spec.co and pupil.co for more details.
Our team is made up of engineers, designers and dreamers from around the globe.
The breathtaking new digital spaces we create are set to radically transform entire industries. Our first product will launch in 2018. If you have world-class skills in software, platform engineering, design, computer vision, 3D graphics, machine learning or big data, we want to hear from you.
You’re someone who is smart, motivated, organised and gets things done. You have ideas about everything we do and you’re not afraid to stand up for yourself - whilst respecting others of course. You want to work in a startup environment, because you like the idea of taking ownership of what you work on and doing a bit of everything. You’re constantly thinking “could this be better?”.
You must have:
- Strong knowledge of React and Redux, 1+ years experience
- Familiar with BEM methodology and CSS preprocessing; for example SASS
- You have ambition and a hunger for growth and development
- Can provide examples of sites that you have personally helped to build and have been shipped to production
You ideally have:
- Experience with WebGL/three.js
- Exposure to emerging viewing technologies is desirable - e.g. HoloLens, Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive
This job is based full time in the UK at our central London offices and to be considered you should have the right to work in the UK for at least 12 months. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.