Do you get excited about the prospect of having a blank canvas upon which to build an entire product from the ground up? About building something which will be seen and recognised by both businesses and consumers?
If so, then let's talk!
At Metomic, we're building something new. We believe data was made to be shared - but this can only happen if we can *know and trust* what's being done with it. We're building the tools and plugins that enable any online company to provide that control to back their users.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll have ownership of the React front-end for the Metomic
Dashboard - the place a company goes to manage its own relationship with
- You'll have ownership of a consumer-facing JS library, which enables Metomic to be integrated into any website (currently using preact)
- Working very closely and effectively with a 3-5 person agile dev team
What you need:
- 2+ years experience in front-end technologies.
- Experience with the React ecosystem
- An understanding of build systems and bundle optimisation (webpack/grunt/parcel etc)
- Strong design skills across all platforms
As an added benefit, you might have:
- Some design chops
- Full stack experience
- Some experience with devops
- Working knowledge of practicalities of scale: CDNs, cache management, bundle optimisation etc