Do you like new challenges? Are you interested in companies that are always pushing the boundaries of their industry? Last, but not least, code is your primary language you speak?
Then, you might be the person we are looking for in Find.Exchange!
Who are we and what we do?
We are a young fintech company working on two big projects now. We believe that many areas of the financial industry are outdated. As the world becomes more connected, more money is being sent across borders. As our focus is primarily on providing our users with time and money saving solutions for international transfers and currency exchange, it made sense for us to explore the potential of blockchain further.
This has led us to where we are today. While we have an established comparison engine which has saved users around the world time and money, our new project is far more ambitious. We’re looking to build a blockchain based mobile platform with a focus on creating cost-effective solutions to everyday banking activities. Currently, this project is being developed behind closed doors, so if you’d like to learn more about it, there’s only one way. Scroll down and click the 'Apply' button.
We are looking for a rockstar Frontend Developer. We are creating an innovative blockchain based mobile platform with a focus on everyday banking services (i.e. spending, sending, saving).
We place a high priority on having a platform which is well designed, looks cool, easy to navigate, highly responsive and secure. If you’re seeking an ambitious project with an amazing team that’s looking to disrupt one of the most established global industries, we definitely want you.
What will you need to be successful in your role?
- Understanding of best practices in web and deep experience in frontend applications architecture and performance.
- Experience with responsive design and GUI/UI/UX.
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, and Saas.
- Familiar with test-driven development and UI testing tools (Selenium, mocha, chai).
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis
- Teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable web interfaces
- English language is essential to communicate with London office.
What can we offer?
- A fun and dynamic team with ambitions to disrupt the fintech industry
- A beautiful, new and stylish office surrounded by many restaurants and bars in the heart of London (Wayra- Soho, London)
- Constant access to caffeine, tea and fruit
- Beer nights out
- Challenging work on an innovative project with a lot of responsibility and hands-on experience
- Possibility to attend world's leading conferences in fintech
So if we caught your eye and you love innovation and startups and you are not scared of a dynamic environment, press the 'apply button' and let's talk!