# What We Do:
Datawallet is on a bold mission to give people full control over their data through a self-sovereign wallet paired with our decentralized C2B data marketplace.
Our platform allows people to control who can access their data and for what purpose enabling them to profit from an asset that is rightfully theirs and make their data actionable by, e.g., personalizing web services by powering companies’ AI algorithms with their data. By harnessing the Blockchain to empower users to control and profit from the data they create we will disrupt the the $300 billion data brokerage market as envisioned by our early investors Tim Draper and Marc Benioff.
# The Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated Front-End Developer to complement our team. You will be a core part of a highly skilled and motivated team located between Berlin and New York City that is changing one of the most unethical sectors in our modern economy.
- Familiar with RESTful API design patterns. Proficiency in Git.
- Good understanding of Promises and other async mechanisms.
- Familiar with React and/or React-Native.
- Ability to work on a similar level without frameworks is appreciated as well.
- ES6/7 is appreciated but not required.
- Redux or any Flux implementation.
- Proficiency in CSS and UX/UI good practices.
- Familiar with testing.
- RxJS, React-Native
- React Inline-Styling, Styled-Components
- experience in mobile
- experience with design
Highly competitive wages.
Top-of-the-line equipment: Laptop of choice, custom monitor setup, optional standing desk, etc.
Opportunities to visit and work in New York City HQ.