AMBOSS - a company built by doctors for doctors with the mission of improving global healthcare. After the successful launch of our main learning platform in 2017, we are further enhancing our software with technologies like artificial intelligence & machine learning. Joining AMBOSS as Front-End Engineer (f/m) means you will play a key role in creating a product that has the potential to improve medical care for billions of people.
At the moment we are completely rebuilding our proven core product from scratch with React, Redux & GraphQL. As our Front-End Engineer (f/m), your voice will be heard in defining the future of the next generation of our core application. With your experience, drive, and passion for emerging tech, you will help us identify the best way forward in a flexible agile environment. Join our cross-functional team of international & dedicated engineers, designers & scientists in building the future of medical education.
- Experience with modern front-end build tools (we use Webpack, Git)
- Experience with the ‘testing pyramid’, including unit, integration and end-to-end testing methodology for the front-end (we use Jest, Enzyme, and Puppeteer)
- Familiarity with modern browser APIs and future web specifications and trends
- Great command of the English language and an ability to communicate complicated technical concepts eloquently
AMBOSS believes in Quality and we are continuously looking for ways to further enhance our usability, design, and performance. Joining our team as Front End Engineer (f/m) means you bring an intuitive understanding of how to develop aesthetic UI and work to continually enhance quality UX.
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
A few of the things you can do at our office are:
- Joining one of our courses or team trainings - English & German classes, sports class, Yoga
- Cooking a meal in our fully stocked kitchen, or better joining a home cooked lunch from our chef
- Meeting colleagues at our Italian espresso machine for a friendly talk
- Enjoying the sun from one of our many balconies
- Staying healthy with our sponsored Urban Sports membership
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.