Vantik is Europe’s first mobile pension plan. It is entirely flexible and can be completed and managed completely on a smartphone. The Berlin-based startup was founded in 2017 by the former BCG partner and UBS-banker Til Klein , and Lara Hämmerle. The startup is financed by, amongst others, Atlantic Labs, StS Ventures and Seedcamp, as well as notable Angel investors such as the co-founder of N26 Maximilian Tayenthal. Find out more under www.vantik.com.
To help us with our mission we need great people driving our product and growth by doing more than anyone thinks possible with less than anyone thinks possible. So if you want to be part of laying the foundation for an entire generation’s financial independence, let us know!
- You have at least 2-years professional experience as a frontend engineer
- You know either the Angular, React or Vue.js (preferred) framework
- You care about user experience, performance and API
- You have some experience with server-side programming like NodeJS or ExpressJS
- You ideally have experience with progressive web apps
- You're comfortable working with Git
- You speak English fluently as it’s the company language
- You are living in Berlin or are willing to move
- You'll mainly work on our vue.js web app that communicates with our backend through a REST API
- Working with our co-founders, designers and engineering colleagues
- Develop our web products to become the best retirement savings option available
- Enjoy and have experience in building UIs with modern tools like Bootstrap 4, SASS and Webpack
What we offer
- A competitive salary & shares in an seed stage company
- The opportunity to work alongside talented and driven people
- A fridge always filled with Club Mate and beer
- Plus a bunch of office dogs to keep up the happiness level ;-)
- Personal growth and continuous learning
- A flexible working environment – choose your working hours, holidays and preferred laptop.