Doctoralia is the global platform for doctor’s appointments where patients can find the professionals that best suits their needs. You will take an active part in how the world accesses healthcare and your work will have a direct impact on millions of users over the globe.
Would you like to move forward and work with multicultural talented people in our Barcelona office over the sea?
What will you do with us?
- Active participating and developing features for web/mobile applications that are used by millions of doctors everyday
- Extending and improving our internal components system which is used across all teams
- Work in a cross-functional team/family, formed by developers, designers, UX, testers and product owners, in which your opinion is always heard and taken into account
- You’ve got more than 2 years of experience working on web applications
- You work with ES6+ and you know Vue or React/React-Native
- Optimizing performance and browser compatibility is always at the top of your mind
- On your daily basis you work with tools such as GIT, SASS, Yarn, Webpack, NPM
- You are used to work on an Agile environment, and you embrace its practices
- You are a person that has constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Being a team player!
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English
- You have experience developing on .NET or PHP
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Language training
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee. We want to help you get fit!
- Share options
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive day in July and August
- Daily breakfast with coffee, soft drinks, fruit and snacks
- A great work environment awarded with the 'Best Workplaces Spain' two years in a row
- An office with sea views located just 2 minutes from the beach
- Weekly yoga classes
- Would you like to participate with your teammates in Mario Kart tournaments, have fun playing cards or try Oculus Rift? Our Game Room is waiting for you!