Stuart is a disruptive on-demand urban logistics platform that will transform our daily lives. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their local customers with never-before-seen speed and efficiency. We create countless economic opportunities for businesses and courier partners whilst redefining customer expectations when it comes to delivery.
After rapidly scaling both our operations and our business metrics, the GeoPost group acquired Stuart. We are now entering a new era, looking to cement our position as the leading provider of express urban delivery in Europe. We now operate in France (Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Limoges, Perigueux), UK (London, Newcastle, Leeds, Sheffield, Grimsby), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona), and many more cities across Europe in the pipeline for 2018.
What you will do?
- Develop and optimize new and existing features
- Collaborate with our backend engineers, designers and product managers to create a great product
- Deliver high quality code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Learn the latest front-end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
Who are you?
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years experience as a Front-end Engineer
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass is a plus
- Experience with modern front-end tooling (Webpack, Babel, Jest...) is a plus
The icing on the cake?
- Very attractive compensation package
- Have a real impact
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Be right there from the start of a success story
- Extras like flexible working hours, catered lunch, gym membership, private health insurance…
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want to offer you a place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
So if you feel like there is a fit, apply! Get in touch with us and hit that button. We wanna hear more about you!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!