Doctoralia is the global platform for doctor’s appointments where patients can find the professionals that best suits their needs. You will take an active part in how the world accesses healthcare and your work will have a direct impact on millions of users over the globe. Would you like to move forward and work with multicultural talented people in our Barcelona office over the sea?
- Agile methodology experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Experience developing with SEO and bandwidth optimization in mind. Looking for stellar YSlow & PageSpeed scores
- CSS preprocessors and frameworks: such as Less, Sass
- JS Frameworks: Jquery, React,React Native
- Cross Browser and responsive design
- Experience using testing frameworks
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- UX, aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Being a team player!
- Being able to work constructively criticize your teammates and being open to receive criticism about your work.
- Having constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Passion for all activities related to software development.
- Having communication skill
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Language training
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee. We want to help you get fit!
- Share options
- Intensive day in July and August
- Daily breakfast with coffee, soft drinks, fruit and snacks
- A great work environment awarded with the 'Best Workplaces Spain' in 2013 and 2014
- An office with sea views located just 2 minutes from the beach
- Weekly yoga classes
- Would you like to participate with your teammates in Mario Kart tournaments, have fun playing cards or try Oculus Rift? Our Game Room is waiting for you!