At DEXMA, we’re applying cutting edge technologies to one of the world’s greatest challenges: efficient energy management. Our customers give us billions of energy usage data measurements, which we analyze and aggregate. With our platform we help companies reduce energy consumption, be more efficient, and generate savings.
Our technical team wisely chooses the best tools for each challenge that it faces, using the JetBrains suite to develop, Jenkins for CI and Ansible for deployment. Our product DEXCell Energy Manager is a distributed system composed of dozens of modules, written mostly in Java and Python, and using backends such as RabbitMQ, Storm, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB and our public REST API. All these tools allow DEXMA to develop one of the European TOP 5 Energy Management Softwares.
We’re now hiring a frontend developer who can deliver outstanding output, in a start-up environment using Agile methodologies. Developers have the freedom to come up with new feature ideas and work closely with product managers & user experience designers to make an impact on the millions of users in letgo community. We ship often, get immediate user feedback and use experimentation to make decisions
Frontend Developer: Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to iterate on the design and implementation of our Web App: DEXCell Energy Manager.
- Writing high-quality, standardised and usable code recognizing opportunities to optimize all of your front-end code.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions working closely with team members to deliver features that meet requirements.
- Tracking down and fixing bugs.
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company.
- You should have an opinion on the direction your projects go and be able to back that opinion up with data. You should be able to distill and prioritize the requirements of others and understand how these requirements fit in with the overall product.
- Participate and contribute to design and code reviews for producing quality code. Share engineering support, release, and on-call responsibilities. Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
Frontend Developer: skills needed
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Use jQuery, but don’t rely on it.
- Craft optimized CSS with LESS or SASS
- Doing what you do is a hobby, not a job (despite we will pay you for it)
Our Offer Includes:
- Permanent contract
- Exceptional work environment, young and dynamic.
- Team-building activities: Calçotades, pool bbq party, paintballs…
- Candy Bar (free snacks and drinks)
- Language Courses
- Conferences and courses co-finance.