We are looking for a highly accomplished and passionate Frontend Developer to translate beautiful and usable designs in a light-weight and reusable code. Our goal is to maximize growth of Rakuten through Ecosystem propositions by collaborating with Rakuten Group Companies globally. You'll be part of an exciting journey with Rakuten in Europe by contributing to its vision, strategy and roadmap. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders, and collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, and Backend Developers in the team and in other regions to ensure alignment with our overall company vision.
This position is based in our Rakuten TV office in sunny Barcelona.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Create together with Designers innovative User Interfaces
- Write clean, elegant, understandable and reliable frontend code for new and old functionalities in our European services
- Working seamlessly with Designers, Product Managers and business stakeholders to build the proper frontend solutions
- Proactive improvements on our frontend code
- Assure a good page performance
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- At least 3 years experience as a front-end developer
- Problem solving oriented
- Component oriented code mindset
- Experience with responsive layouts
- Experience with any template engines
- Experience with task managers
- Experience with Git and continuous integration
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- A creative background with a sense for UI/UX
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!