At iContainers we are disrupting one of the largest and most traditional industries in the world, the shipping industry, through technology. Our website provides a one-stop-shop for all shipping needs, and intends to make import and export look as simple and transparent as buying a flight or booking a hotel room online. We are like edreams or expedia, but happen to move containers instead of people.
We are growing fast and have a really fun and ambitious path ahead of us. In order to realize our ambitious plans, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our IT team and to take our products to life and help our Customers accross the world enjoy our service to its best.
Strong proponent of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct HTML/CSS, including HTML5/CSS3
Experience developing dynamic data driven web application front-end UIs
Experience working with viewstate and dynamic web forms
In depth knowledge of the capabilities of IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari including cross-browser compatibility and support.
Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation
Working knowledge of web accessibility guidelines, data object and page optimization practices, etc.
Familiarity with GIT
Familiarity with JAVA
Consuming RESTful APIs
Evolve existing User Interfaces to increase interactivity, intuitiveness, and other functional and aesthetic aspects of the web based UI.
Debugging js in the browser
Taking ownership over parts of an application and collaborating on global issues
Interface with Product Management to properly translate requirements into design
Review existing front-end architecture to provide optimal solutions and improvements
What we offer:
· Playing a very relevant role in the growth and consolidation of a Global Company that is challenging a whole industry.
· Becoming part of a multinational team of smart, successful innovators, passionate about solving a big problem with the help of technology and innovative marketing solutions.
· A young and dynamic atmosphere in the middle of a transition from a traditional forwarding business to a fast growing e-Commerce/Software Company
· The opportunity to learn how one of the largest industries in the world works, and to apply your related business experience to shape the future of this industry
· A very well-located office in the middle of the Eixample in Barcelona.
· International scope and global responsibilities.
· Flexible work hours and vacation days.
· Permanent employment contract
If you are the person we are looking for, go ahead and let us know! We are looking forward to having you on board!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!