At Doist, we strive to build not only amazing products but amazing groups of people. Our multidisciplinary teams are passionate about creating products like Todoist and Twist that improve people’s lives. They thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and seek to change how productivity tools are made.
Doist is a global, remote-first company and we believe that our way of working– independent of borders and time zones– is the future.
As a front-end developer
you will work closely the design and back-end development teams at
Doist to help us improve and maintain our product & company pages,
blogs, emails and newsletters, making sure they are accessible to
everyone. You’ll help improve our apps and communication by building
reusable libraries and tools.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience building reusable code and libraries
- Experience coding emails and web-pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience with Python, Less, npm, Gulp, Git and Github
- Proven ability to work autonomously and stay self-motivated, and/or previous experience working in remote teams.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and the ability to clearly express your ideas to a multicultural team
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will continue to grow for decades to come. That means we value work-life balance and invest in our employees’ long-term growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays
- Education stipends
- Flexible schedule and location
- Home office perks
- And much more
This is a remote position, so you will be free to work from wherever you please on whatever schedule works best for you. You’ll also have the option to work from our offices in Porto, Portugal, Barcelona, Spain, or rent a co-working space in the city where you live. We invite you to learn more about how we work on Doist’s Ambition & Balance blog.