Safened is a fast-growing tech-driven startup company, driven by a vision to turn financial risk and regulatory challenges into simple and secure solutions. Simple as we reduce complexity and offer easy to integrate solutions to financial institutions and platform businesses. Secure by enabling companies and individuals by using the world's most stable asset classes while protecting our partners against fraud, risk and identity theft. Technology empowers everything we do.
Our core products focus on deposit and customer onboarding solutions, serviced via our proprietary technology platform. We offer deposit solutions through broker-dealers to cash-rich clients. Onboarding services for the verification of companies and individuals, through direct channels and our platform partners (e.g banks, travel companies, online marketplaces, etc.)
Safened offers its products globally, and we service our customers from 4 offices in London, New York, Amsterdam and Barcelona (development hub). As a Payments Institution, Safened is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our internal culture is characterized by our flat structure, and direct communication with the emphasis on results and collaboration.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our different portals
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Understanding development lifecycle and working closely with DevOps team
Anguler4 and .NET Core 2.0 – We have a Micro-Services architecture that include REST APIs, Dockers, Queues, RDBMS and Data Warehouse, among others.
- 4+ years’ experience on full Stack development
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and SaSS is an advantage
- Demonstrated experience with relational database design and implementation (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Competent with revision control systems (preferably Git)
- Knowledge of GNU/ Linux environments
- Eager to play with new technologies and trends such as infrastructure automation, distributed systems, key-value stores, caching mechanisms, load balancing, Continuous Integration, Monitoring tools
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat structures and open communication
- Newly designed office in vibrant Barcelona
- A stack of the most modern technologies
Eager to learn more? Visit careers.safened.com for more information or send us your application online. We’ll get back to you soon.