Winner of the Best European B2B startup, ForceManager is one of the youngest and fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The headquarters are in Barcelona and it has offices in Madrid, Berlin, London, Bogota and Mexico, and just opened their new office in Roncade, Italy in the wonderful location of H-farm (h-farm.com). Since it was founded in 2011, its staff has grown to more than 130 employees.
It’s due to this strong growth at ForceManager that we are looking for a WebApp Engineer to join our fabulous Barcelona IT team.
As a FrontEnd developer you will:
• Convert business requirements into new app features
• Design forward-looking dynamic solutions for future needs
• Work within User interface architecture for a Single Page Application utilizing the React framework
• Facilitate UI interface with backend API
• Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
• Interact directly with UX/UI designers to implement UX/UI strategies and designs
• Work closely with other software engineers in multi-disciplinar project in an agile context
• Collaborate with our team to define and design new features
• Eventually support QA in resolving issues by reproducing, diagnosing and analyzing the root cause
What we need from you:
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Previous experience, delivering highly scalable, customer facing SAAS web/mobile SPA (at least 3 years)
• A minimum of 5 years of previous software development
• Experience in React JS and associated components
• Expertise in mobile & desktop browser architecture, capabilities and limitations
• Experience with third party APIs: Google Maps
• Familiarity with Single Page Application principles, best practices and technologies utilizing cloud-native architectures
• Experience in APIs development: REST, SOAP
• Experience with version control systems: GIT, etc.
• Implementation of unit and integration tests
• Great problem solving skills
• Ability to debug and optimize malformed or inefficient software practices
• Eagerness to learn and gain personal and professional development in the software sector
Good to have:
• GoLang knowledge
• OOP knowledge
• Experience in an Agile framework
What we offer:
- Join one of the fastest-growing B2B start-ups in Southern Europe!
- Become part of a young, enthusiastic and talented team
- Enjoy an excellent compensation package, including a good base salary, bonuses and social benefits
- Permanent contract and an attractive professional career based on your experience and potential
- Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team
- Chance to be a part of an international, friendly and creative team, in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged
- Gym discounts
- Language courses (English, French and Spanish)
- Half-day Fridays, (yes, you read that right)
- Two incredible offsites each year
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with international exposure and disruptive products. Do you want to join our dynamic, talented and enthusiastic team?
We are waiting for you!