FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Descripción de empleo
- Contribute to the design, architecture and development of platform.
- Produce highly scalable, high-quality software in a fast paced environment.
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment.
- Write extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Aptitudes y conocimientos deseados
Aurea is looking for committed Frontend Developer
- Passionate about software development
- Wide experience in functional and unit testing.
- Experience on working with version control system
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under time constraints and self-learning capabilities.
- Able to multi-task and to prioritize his work
- Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- Clean Code & SOLID principles knowledge
- Exceptional and funny work environment
- Competitive salary
- Team building activities
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home
- Flexible working hours 8 - 09.30h / 17 - 18.30h
- Fridays and summer working hours 08.00 - 15.00
- Permanent Contract
- Choose your work device
- Central location in Barcelona