MUSEMENT helps travelers enjoy in-destination experiences to the fullest, sourcing local knowledge and recommendations to make the best use of time. Whether it’s activities, tours, tickets or just ideas for a great night out, we make all bookings easy and secure with Musement.com and our app (iOS and Android). This is the new travel: bookings on the go, the best selections, immediate skip-the-line access to venues and events, bespoke experiences and local knowledge – the right tools delivering useful information in the simplest way. We launched in Milan in 2013 and have since taken root in 70 different countries. Right now, our offer extends to 450 cities, thousands of potential things to do and see, and availability in eight languages – making us a leading guide for international travel activities. Our traveler-friendly technology has been featured in such international publications as Wired, TechCrunch, Daily Telegraph, Bloomberg, Corriere della Sera and Times of India. We’ve been selected by Apple as ‘Best of 2014’ in European App Stores and again in 2016 as one of its ‘Best Apps to Start 2016.’ In October 2017 we acquired the travel content platform Triposo, bringing together more than 12 million travelers across both platforms and offering them hyper-personalized travel content and booking options. In December 2017 we were awarded with the Great Place To Work Italia Certification. We were successfully ranked in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy (Medium size companies category).
In October 2018 we became part of TUI group, the world's leading tourism group. Directly linked to TUI Destination Experiences: the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 diverse employees in 49 countries and head office locations including Palma de Mallorca, Luton and Hannover. TUI DX offers 14 million guests a portfolio of excursions, activities, tours, transfers and guest services.
Frontend team Presentation Video (in Italian)
Your Mission @Musement
WHAT you will do?
You will develop websites and web applications using modern frontend frameworks
You will build reusable components using TypeScript of Flow
You will write unit and end-to-end tests because we trust in TDD
You will proactively contribute with your ideas to improve the day by day work
- Applying good understanding of one or more framework and library like React or Vue
- Applying your experience with Webpack, or other tools needed to build/bundle JS applications
- Applying your experience with Git
- Having a good understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Applying a TDD approach when writing code
- Applying your experience with Nodejs and Express
- Having basic knowledge of how Progressive Web Apps work
- Knowing Google AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
What you have already achieved
Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Every Friday is a Tech Friday | Where you can study and/or test new technologies
- Tickets for tech conferences
- SMART WORKING | You can work remotely once a week, Freedom to choose your dev tools (hardware and software);
- Musement is a certified Great Place To Work® and among the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy http://www.greatplacetowork.it/
- From time to time we love to make what we call Tech Offsites, where we run Agile workshops or Product hackathons in amazing locations in a fresh and funny environment