The responsibilities as a Frontend Developer are:
- Translate provided requirements and designs into high quality and intuitive user interfaces and user experiences.
- Testing for browsers and OS compatibility.
- Work together with Backend Developers and QA to make the things happen.
- Strong experience with AngularJS
- Solid knowledge and experience working with HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap.
- Experience with RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience working with GIT.
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organization, with different teams collaborating on different aspects of a project.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (Jasmine, Karma, etc).
- Working knowledge of task runners and build tools (Gulp, Grunt)
- Working knowledge of Jasmine, Grunt, Bower or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of Node.js or similar.
Benefits & Perks:
- International working environment;
- Creative and results focused team;
- Great office in Barcelona center.
- Free fruit and coffee at the office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership (DIR & G4L)
- Free language classes
- Flexible compensation plan
- Flexible working hours (depending on project).
Scytl is recognized worldwide for helping revolutionize Democracy. Our secure election management and online voting solutions are helping organizations around the globe increase and improve participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online technology.
Our highly energized company works with governments across all 5 continents, helping countries as different as the US, Norway, Uganda, UAE, Switzerland, Canada, Tunisia, Australia and Spain modernize their electoral processes making elections more engaging, participatory, transparent, accessible and secure.