Do you enjoy identifying potential products to satisfy your customer’s needs? Do you love follow up the developing process with the rest of the teams until you get your products ready? Do you like conducting market research looking for growth opportunities for your company? Do you love working within the digital startups ecosystem? Great! We are offering a unique opportunity to do all this and more at Spaceboost.
at Spaceboost we are looking for people who want to develop their
career in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. So, we need
Agnular, Vue, etc.) who are looking for new technological challenges.
The selected candidates will begin to form part of a multidisciplinary
team made up of Marketers and Data Scientists.
As a Senior Frontend Developer at Spaceboost, you will take part in:
- Collaboration in the definition of projects.
- Analysis of the requirements and estimation of the needs of tasks.
- Technical design and implementation.
- Participation in team dynamics and the search for continuous improvements.
- Programming oriented towards services and events.
- Creation of services and REST apis.
- Carrying out technical designs starting from functional and non functional requirements.
- Supervision and support tasks with less experienced programmers.
- Creating detailed technical documentation of the developed components.
- Carrying out automatic tests by unit as well as integrated of the developed components.
- Give support for the installation, configuration, tests, and putting into practice the developed components.
- Collaborative team work with Agile models (Scrum).
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- Experience (3-5 years) in Frontend developing (AngularJs, Jquery, Vue, etc).
- Experience with control tools, adapted and repositories (GIT).
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle).
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean...).
- Experience in automation using Selenium, and Continuous Integration with Jenkins.
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Knowledge with Node.js.
Knowledge of Linux.
Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Kudu, etc.).
- Professional and positive communication skills.