Do you like to work in a small team on a brand-new project from scratch? Do you like to work with a modern frontend stack? Help people find their dream jobs? Directly see the impact of your work?
Who are we?
We are Jobsrepublic. We work hard to match job seekers with their dream jobs by building targeted online marketing campaigns. Our team of online marketeers has been growing fast and now is the time to build the software to support their work. We have designed a new campaign tracker which helps our clients follow the success of their campaigns. The campaign tracker will be the backbone of the most rapidly growing part of our business and is crucial to our success.
Who are you?
You will become frontend developer in a new team we are assembling from scratch to help us build this product. The team will be small, working in short iterations in close collaboration with the online marketeers running the campaigns. This allows you to directly experience the impact of what you are building and to quickly iterate on new ideas.
Our current frontend stack is based on VueJS and VueX, but we’d love to hear if you can maybe learn us a few new tricks!
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you in a quick call or over a coffee!
When we get to know you, we expect to see:
- Proactive, self-starting, can-do mentality.
- Some experience working with VueJS or similar SPA framework (React, Angular)
- A love for linters and code formatters (We love ESLint and Prettier!)
- An Agile mindset;
- Some experience with build tools and procedures such as Webpack
Even better but not required:
- Experience with using Typescript
- Experience with data visualization tools such as D3
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (Karma, Mocha, Jest, Cucumber)
- A salary matching your seniority: between €40.000 and €55.000
- A great office location in Amsterdam West
- Flexible working hours: you determine when you want to work.
- A personal development budget
- 25 Days of annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch
- Fun recurrent and spontaneous team events (non mandatory)