FilledThis offer is not available anymore
What you can expect from the work
- You’ll be working in our Product team of 14 people, which consists
of a product manager, designers, mobile developers, backend developers
and frontend developers. The team is mostly working from Amsterdam, but
some are working remotely (Spain, Croatia).
- You'll be working closely together with Koen and Hanno from design
and Rob and Lucas (frontend developers). You will bring the designs to
life and make sure everything looks and works awesome.
- We are deploying continuously and doing peer reviews before pushing to master.
- Your curiosity is really important. The product team is very
autonomous and has a lot of freedom. Your contribution will have huge
impact. Your newly shipped feature will be used by thousands of our
- You will be working with cutting edge technology and within a company where we always strive to update to the latest version.
What you can expect from the company TicketSwap
- Our Amsterdam office is situated near Dam square where we share a
cool office building with a variety of other small companies. Of course,
this is a cool place to work, but it's also possible to work remotely.
- You are in control of your own workplace. For example, a lot of people use an electric sit-stand desk.
- You’ll get the freedom to learn and to build your own ideas. Every 2
weeks, we have Fun Friday, where everyone picks their own day project.
This is the day you can learn something new, try out a new framework or
ship that small feature you always wanted to create.
- You'll get €1000,- a year for conferences and education.
- A daily comprehensive lunch at the office. Every other Friday there's a chef cooking something nice 🍴
- We rarely skip the Friday drinks. Sometimes we go crazy with our disco lights and smoke machine 😂
- Our team consists of young and ambitious people, looking for world domination 💪
- Competitive salary with a pension plan fully paid by TicketSwap 💰
- Master in CSS.
- You are able to find the right balance between shipping and being a perfectionist.
- You love creating cool stuff and have a sharp eye for detail.
- You’re passionate about helping to grow and improve TicketSwap.
- We’d love a more diverse team. Currently we are with guys only. So,
If you are female, please don't hesitate to apply. We'd love to welcome
our first female developer!
- We prefer people in the same timezone (Europe / Amsterdam) when working remotely.