SwipeGuide is on a mission to SIMPLIFY the world by making any new task easier to do. One user manual, one work instruction at a time. To do so we’re developing an intuitive cloud software service which allows manufacturers, healthcare institutions and other companies to create, edit and share visual and interactive step-by-step instructions for real-time use on multiple types of devices.
We offer our customers access to our platform and provide supportive services through our InstructionLAB. With our vision to the future we focus on the platform as our main business model. Together with Philips and Eneco as launching customers we are developing the offering for enterprises and for smaller customers.
We’re based out of B.2 in Amsterdam and our InstructionLAB holds office at the Science Park that is part of the University of Twente. We are an early starter that is growing out of a proof of concept phase and is rolling out the platform to become production ready. We are exploring our business model and have a seed funding that enables us to do this exploratory work.
Our team consists out of two founders, sales/marketing and our first step in internal development. We have been using outsourcing for development work but are moving this internally in order to offer the best service to our customers and ensure future developments. We do not tend to have a 9 to 5 mentality and tend to work dynamically on- and off-site at our offices. Expect a casual and internationally oriented team
Our challenges in the coming 6 months are in sales, marketing and development. To realise our mission, we need to build a team that strives to simplify… At the moment, we are looking for reinforcement on [department]: [a role] who’s enthusiastic to join us in our quest to simplify and can help create the next industry standard for user-manuals, user-instructions.
- BSc or MSc in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Good coding practices using linters and TDD/BDD to create stable and sustainable code.
- Knows how to setup and maintain desktop and mobile apps using shared logic and modular interfaces.
- Does not shy away from CLI tools.
- Able to self manage and deal with changing requirements and flows.
- Are able to work within an agile team.
- Innovative, analytics problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Hands on approach to making a product happen.
- Have fun while doing your work.
Nice to have
- Experience with node.js.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Knows how to write SEO friendly code.
- Has some experience with UI/UX design.
- Can turn a style into app and website designs.
- A competitive monthly compensation
- Potential stock options
- The ability to work partly remote
- Flexible working hours
- Travel cost expenses
- Potential other cost expenses (phone & internet subscriptions)
- An exciting start-up hub to work from at B. Amsterdam
- All the usual banter that you would expect from a start-up
If you think we match we’d love to get to know you! Get in touch with us.