We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include refining our current UI and helping to translate information from our back-end into user-friendly features. You will take an active role in defining how the new version of our application will look and how it will work.
Contact us if you want to apply your skills and knowledge in a successful language-learning product. You will become an integral part of the Knowble team with offices in Amsterdam and Noordwijk (ESA Business Incubator).
Improving front-end, UX and UI of Knowble products. Work will consist of a number of tasks:
- Improve UI/UX of our product
- Develop new user-facing features
- Designing and implementing various front-end components of the product
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Interest in Education/Language Learning
- Ability to identify possibilities that lie outside your job description
- Degree in Computer Science, Multimedia Design or similar
- A good command of English. Knowledge of Spanish, French, German, Dutch or Italian is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, flexible and reliable
Knowble is an EdTech startup specialized in creating language learning products for major international publishers (i.e. Pearson, Cambridge University Press, Noordhoff, etc.).
Knowble focuses on creating automatized adaptive language learning products with the help of AI, computational linguistics and machine learning.
The environment is dynamic and requires flexibility. Career development prospects are promising due to the ongoing digitization of education.
Knowble offers an above-market salary. We have two locations: One office is located in a beautiful historic building with a large garden in the center of Amsterdam. The other office is situated in the European Space Agency BIC in Noordwijk.
At Knowble we have a relaxed and personal atmosphere which is as important to us as working hard to develop state-of-the-art technology.
How to apply
Please send your brief motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct your application to Jozef Misik. The application process can take several weeks.
Please contact us for any questions or concerns. We look forward to your response!
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!